Advertise to thousands of anglers a day!
Click HERE to see how
Help / FAQs
Rules / Usage
NON Carp stuff
18 Nov 2016 at 1.07pm
In reply to Post #2513
18 Nov 2016 at 10.56am
The wife has been missing for a week now. Police said to prepare for the worst.
So I've been to the charity shop to get all her clothes back.
18 Nov 2016 at 9.08am
Another 'best joke of all time'
A woman gets on a bus with her baby. The bus driver says: ''Ugh, that's the ugliest baby I've ever seen!'' The woman walks to the rear of the bus and sits down, fuming. She says to a man next to her: ''The driver just insulted me!'' The man says: ''You go up there and tell him off. Go on, I'll hold your monkey for you.''
16 Nov 2016 at 8.41pm
In reply to Post #2507
16 Nov 2016 at 9.19am
What do two rednecks say after breaking up? Lets just be cousins !
16 Nov 2016 at 9.14am
A guy walks into a bar with a pet alligator by his side. He puts the alligator up on the bar. He turns to the astonished patrons. "I'll make you a deal. I'll open this alligator's mouth and place my genitals inside. Then the gator will close his mouth for one minute. He'll then open his mouth and I'll remove my unit unscathed. In return for witnessing this spectacle, each of you will buy me a drink." The crowd murmured their approval. The man stood up on the bar, dropped his trousers, and placed his privates in the alligator's open mouth. The gator closed his mouth as the crowd gasped. After a minute, the man grabbed a beer bottle and rapped the alligator hard on the top of its head. The gator opened his mouth and the man removed his genitals unscathed as promised. The crowd cheered and the first of his free drinks were delivered. The man stood up again and made another offer. "I'll pay anyone $100 who's willing to give it a try". A hush fell over the crowd. After a while, a hand went up in the back of the bar. A woman timidly spoke up. "I'll try, but you have to promise not to hit me on the head with the beer bottle".
15 Nov 2016 at 11.48am
In reply to Post #2507
aka Mr Linky Poo
15 Nov 2016 at 11.36am
In reply to Post #2506
A man left work one Friday afternoon. Instead of going home he stayed out the entire weekend carp fishing with his mate.
When he finally got home on Sunday night he was confronted by his very angry wife!
After two hours she stopped nagging and said, 'How would you like it if you didn't see me for two or three days?' He replied, 'That would be fine with me.'
Monday went by and he didn't see his wife. Tuesday and Wednesday came and went with the same results.
Thursday the swelling went down just enough for him to see her a little out of the corner of his left eye.
9 Nov 2016 at 6.55pm
Farmer in a field rounding his sheep up with his dog. Man walks around the corner and says to the farmer, hey farmer, if I can tell you how many sheep you have got in that field in the next 3 seconds can I have one?
Farmer says, Ok then, try it, Man replies, 787.
The farmer astonished, how did you know that, man replies, I'm just good with numbers. Ok mate, fair play, get yourself up the field and get one
The man comes walking down with the hill, the farmer says, Oi, if I can tell you where you come from can I have my sheep back.
Bloke says, yeah, fair play, the farmer replies, Dublin, Southern Ireland. The man replies **** me, how did you know that?
Farmer replies, put the ****ing dog down...
9 Nov 2016 at 7.08am
A man asks a farmer near a field, “Sorry sir, would you mind if I crossed your field instead of going around it? You see, I have to catch the 4:23 train.”
The farmer says, “Sure, go right ahead. And if my bull sees you, you’ll even catch the 4:11 one.”
8 Nov 2016 at 8.43am
Joke of the day
Why We Vote in November :D
Old man walks up and says, "For sixty years I've been trying to figure out why we vote in November. Finally found the answer this year."
"Better selection of turkeys!"
7 Nov 2016 at 6.56pm
Paddy says: "Mick, I'm thinking of buying a Labrador", "Sod that" says Mick: "have you seen how many of their owners go blind"
7 Nov 2016 at 6.38pm
After a long night of making love, the guy notices a photo of another man, on the woman's cabinet by the bed. 'Is this your husband?' he nervously asks.'No, silly,' she replies, snuggling up to him.Your boyfriend, then?', No, not at all,' she says, nibbling away at his ear, 'Is it your dad or your brother?' he inquires,'No, no, no! You are so hot when you're jealous!' she answers. Well, who in the hell is he, then?' he demands. She whispers in his ear That's me before the surgery.' ....
4 Nov 2016 at 1.05pm
In reply to Post #2500
3 Nov 2016 at 6.36pm
95% of scousers admit to having sex in the shower , the other 5% ain't been inside yet .
Page: 17 of 184
Jump to Forum...
FAQs and Help
Feedback to CarpForum
NON Carp Stuff
© Copyright 2002-2023 -